- Local News
Pension liability can hurt schools
Right at the moment, the money only exists on paper. If school district administrators and boards of education in Oklahoma have a voice in the final decision, that on-paper money won’t end up in their ledger.
- Brown takes multi-generational approach
- ‘Jingle Bells’ is theme for Waurika’s parade; Sorosis drive still on
- Deadline nears for Letters to Santa to be delivered to News-Democrat
- Application deadline near for WVFD Operation Christmas
- Pension liability can hurt schools
- Local Sports
Eagles open ragged, but a win is a win
It wasn’t poetry in motion, but Waurika’s boys were able to pen a victory in their season-opener, using a pair of 9-0 runs to pull away from Empire, 40-25.
- WHS girls can’t finish rally in season-opener
- Pieces may fall in place for WHS girls revival
- Eagles fly on as Masoner eases into action
- Depth, better shooting good sign for Eagle cagers
- Eagles open ragged, but a win is a win
Toys for Tots continues its tradition of seasonal joy
Christmas is a time of joy, happiness, and goodwill. It is a time of giving and helping those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially impoverished children.
- WVFD helping others by giving toys through Operation Christmas
- OSU Extension Update
- Toys for Tots continues its tradition of seasonal joy